2 Naked Cats "Cat Box"

  Weblog, Photo gallery, and TiVo's Boston Terrier Toy Box

Jan 31

Boys Just Want to Have Fun

No comment - Post a comment     Filed under General BS!



Three guys on bikes (stolen?) ride up. One sticks his face in the camera, cuts the cable and rips the camera off the wall. Making the camera useless. He and his buddies then go to the side of the building and see the light.

This is/was the camera on the front of our shop which I have now replaced and moved higher. The new camera can still be stolen; it’s just a bit more work to get at and with luck the thief will break a leg, or worse. Of course, we will then probably be sued for negligence.

If you know these bikers, please call the police. They won’t do anything about it and why would they when some demented judge here in Fresno just released a guy who has stolen over 1000 cars. Probably a relative or a butt buddy.

Thanks to Stephanie for posting this on youtube.


Jan 23

I recommend Genocide!

No comment - Post a comment     Filed under Rants!



Whoever did this to this to a poor innocent cat should be tortured, dismembered, then shit on. And, just before he dies his entire fucking idiot family, living or dead, should be exterminated while he watches.

Then, cut his nuts off, feed them to him and turn him lose. Just before he thinks he’s gotten away, cut his fucking head off.

Fuck this asshole motherfucker and whoever is unfortunate enough to be related to him. This fucking excuse for a dildo should have been aborted.

I wish I felt better after this rant, but I don’t.

I almost wish I hadn’t lived long enough to read this.

Oh, yeah, and before I forget… If this cat had been labeled “Conservative” I would feel the same way.


Jan 10

Life in Fresno…

No comment - Post a comment     Filed under General BS!



This is the typical Fresno driver. I think about 20% of drivers use turn signals. The other 80% either don’t know how to use them, don’t care, or (maybe) they, turn signals or brains, are now an option.


Jan 09

He’s still got it…

No comment - Post a comment     Filed under General BS!, Videos from YouTube

In San Francisco last September. Sorry I missed it.


Jan 06

David Gray – Hospital Food (Tell Me Something I Don’t Already Know)

No comment - Post a comment     Filed under General BS!, Videos from YouTube

It doesn’t get much better than this!


Jan 06

By the way…

No comment - Post a comment     Filed under Rants!

I have promised myself that I will make no more political posts no matter how bad things get.

It’s a total waste of my time.

We, the citizens of this once great country, are doomed; so I need to get over it and get on with what remains of my life.

Does this comment violate my new rule? Oh, well, that’s it. I promise.


Cat: A pygmy lion who loves mice, hates dogs, and patronizes human beings. - Oliver Herford

Tunes

Subscriptions

Elsewhere

Powered by: JAlbum

Get Firefox!

Bookmarks

Search

Categories

Now and Then

 

[ powered by WordPress 2.7.1 ]

50 queries. 0.247 seconds.


Portions contain MSGee, © 2003-2017
Content, or style, is modifed from time to time as I see fit; or have one.